We believe that:
- A pre-k classroom should reflect the unique minds and abilities of each of the students while taking into account the interests of the group as a whole.
- The best learning occurs when teachers become partners with their preschool age kids as they investigate and question their world.
- Beautiful, inclusive environments are conducive to learning and creativity.
- Providing a foundation of critical thinking and creative problem-solving prepares children for successful futures in school and beyond.
- Dedicated teachers and families create a community that elevates the work of the child.